When you visit the Authentic3D website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. If you visit our website or open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact Information – your name, address, phone, email and other similar information
- Financial Information – the credit card and/or banking account numbers that you use to make purchase on Authentic3D.com website. We do not store your financial information after a requested transaction is completed.
- Contact Us – if you email us through the “Contact Us” link on the website, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Questionnaires and Surveys – we occasionally may ask visitors to our website to complete online surveys and opinion polls about their activities, attitudes and interests.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions, and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
Like many companies, we use browser cookies on this website. Browser cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain web sites. We use browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before or if you’re a new visitor and identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your profile while you are visiting a particular site. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you have received a browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. Remember though, without browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the website’s features and functionality.
We also use flash cookies on our website to enhance your online experience. Flash cookies are similar to browser cookies, except that the data is more complex than simple text. Flash cookies, by themselves, cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. In addition, we cannot access or remember your email address or other personal information unless you provide the information on this site. We use flash cookies to provide you with a better user experience. You can manage and disable flash cookies by accessing your browser’s security information settings.
Certain pages on our site contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, and the type of browser used to view the page. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons. These files enable us to learn which advertisements bring users to our web site. The cookie on your Web browser was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with us. With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy or find useful. These sites operate independently of Authentic3D and have established their own privacy and security policies. Authentic3D is not responsible for the content or policies of any such sites. We strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user. We store and process your personal information on our servers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. While we are confident that we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, the Internet is an open system and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience on the Authentic3D site. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request, as well as send you transaction-specific email correspondence;
- process transactions and send notices to you about your transactions;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
In addition, we may append your information with additional information obtained from third parties.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at info@Authentic3D.com.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission, unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is available only to employees responsible for managing this data.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, compliance, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Third party financial institutions that we partner with to process EFT and card payments. These financial institutions may only use this information to process transactions on your behalf, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a warrant, subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions.
- Other third parties, including other members of the Authentic3D corporate family, with your consent or direction to do so.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by clicking here or writing to us at Authentic3D, Attn: Privacy Department, 1910 First Street, Suite 2N, Highland Park, Illinois 60035, (847) 510-6500.